6 lbs Worthington MAPP Propane Tank Holder
6 lbs WorthingTON® MAPP® PRopane Tank Holder
Bibow Industries’ PATENTED 9,027,785 6 lbs Worthington® MAPP® Propane Tank Holder for all vehicles or shop floor
Made from rigid STEEL. This patented 6 lbs Worthington® MAPP® Propane Tank Holder is FULLY welded inside and out, has 4+ holes for through bolts attachment to vehicle’s floor. 6 lbs Worthington® MAPP® Propane Tank Holder is engineered with channels or troughs on the bottom to allow for condensation, water or gas to escape. SAFETY – the patented 6 lbs Worthington® MAPP® Propane Tank Holder contains 1 locking red "T" handle with locking Wing Nut to purposefully enable users to “LOCK” the 6 lbs MAPP or Proapne tank into the holder - all with a simple Twist. Constructed from rigid steel to exceed ALL D.O.T. and O.S.H.A Type 2 gas holder requirements. Painted with RUST-OLEUM® epoxy spray paint – BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™ Purposefully engineered to last a lifetime!
- 3/16" steel bottom plate with 4+ through-bolt attachment holes - locks holder into vehicle
- 3/16" steel bottom plate takes TANK IMPACT, NOT the floor of vehicle
- 3/16" thick steel 6lbs MAPP Propane tank receiving section
- Masterfully welded together: inside and out!
- Threaded locking RED "T" Handles to lock 6lbs MAPP Proapne Tank into the Holder
- T-Handle has locking Wing Nut
- Weighs over 8 lbs
- RUST-OLEUM® “BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™”
- Empowers contractors or end users to DEMAND vehicle insurance premium REDUCTION!
*Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by source owner and/or torchtips.com
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
***Information is proprietorially assembled from sources, enriched and owned by TorchTips.com LLC, TorchTools, Inc. and Bibow Industries Inc.
(C) (TM) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED OR REFERENCED in any manner in any device.
RUST-OLEUM®– BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™ is copyrighted and trademarked by Bibow 2014
Worthington trademark is owned by Worthington Industries and/or Worthington Cylinders
Bibow Industries Inc., TorchTools Inc., TorchTips LLC sells Worthington Tanks or Cylinders
MAPP trademark is owned by BOC Gases and is not associated with Bibow Industries, TorchTools Inc., or TorchTips LLC
Because Rust Sucks! (C)(TM) Bibow 2014