672C 1 GENTEC 144 1 Concoa Airco Tip
672C-1 GENTEC® Acetylene 1-piece Cutting Tip:
Compatible to OR interchangeable with©™ CONCOA®/AIRCO® 144-1, UNIWELD® 144-1
- For General Purpose Hand Cutting and Machine Cutting
Fits GENTEC® Cutting Torch Series 263S, 263L, 363S
- Fits CONCOA® /AIRCO® Hand Cutting Torch Series: 3000, 7000, 9000, 9500, 9700
- Fits CONCOA® / AIRCO® Cutting Attachments: 3500, 4700, 4800, 5700, 5800
- Fits CONCOA® / AIRCO® Machine Cutting Torch: 4700 Series
- Fits UNIWELD® Cutting Torches: 30, 50, 54, 56
- Fits UNIWELD® Cutting Attachment Series: CA98, CA730, CA370, CA330
- Fits UNIWELD® Machine Torch Series: 65
- For Materials over 7" use GENTEC 673C = CONCOA®/AIRCO® 164
Cutting tips are precision machined from high quality copper alloys for durability. The gas passages for single-piece acetylene tips are accurately swage-formed and shaped on polished mandrels for smooth and efficient gas flow. All tips are 100% flame tested.
Equipment Catalog Form No. 65-1308 (1-/16/13)
GENTEC Gas Welding and Cutting Catalog Cat-GWACA01012
FIREPOWER Catalog 83-1409 (02/21/14)
TURBOTORCH NO. 56-1252C (5/15/11)
UNIWELD web site as of 1/2015
CONCOA/AIRCO ADC3022_K Industrial Gas Catalog 2009 & from firm's website as of 2.20.15
*Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by
source owner and/or torchtips.com
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
****Information is proprietorially assembled from sources, enriched and owned by torchtips.com, torchtools.com, TorchTools Inc. and Bibow Industries Inc.
(C) (TM) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED OR REFERENCED in any many on any device or in any digital or reference code