Acetylene B-Tank Holder for CONCRETE floors
BIBOW Acetylene B-Tank
Holder - CONCRETE FLOORS
Bibow Industries’ PATENTED 9,027,785 Acetylene B-Tank Holder can be BOLTED to Concrete Floors.
Building Managers, Builder Plumbers and HVAC Techs now have a safe, secure manner to through-bolt to concrete floors, wooden floors and industrial grade B-Tank holder that confirms with DOT and OSHA rules.
Made from 3/16" mild steel. This Ultimate B-Tank Holder is FULLY welded and has 4+ holes for through bolts attachment to vehicle’s floor. B-Tank holder is engineered with channels or troughs on the bottom to allow for condensation, water or gas to escape. SAFETY – the patented acetylene B-Tank holder contains a locking red "T" handle with locking Wing Nut to purposefully enable users to “LOCK” the acetylene B-Tank into B-Tank holder - all with a simple Twist. Constructed from rigid steel to exceed ALL D.O.T. and O.S.H.A Type 2 gas holder requirements. Painted with RUST-OLEUM® epoxy spray paint – “BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™” Purposefully engineered to last a lifetime!
- Prevents Acetylene B-Tanks from rolling around on floors
- Hold Acetylene B-Tanks in vertical, upright position - D.O.T OSHA compliant
- 3/16" steel bottom plate with 4+ through-bolt attachment holes - locks holder to FLOOR!
- 3/16" steel bottom plate takes "TANK IMPACT", NOT the building FLOOR
- 3/16" steel B-tank receiving section
- 7" x 7" square base plate
- Masterfully welded together
- Threaded locking RED "T" Handle to lock the B-Tank into the Holder
- T-Handle has locking Wing Nut
- Weighs over 6 lbs
- Empowers contractors, end users to DEMAND vehicle insurance premium REDUCTION!
- RUST-OLEUM® – “BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™”
*Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by source owner and/or torchtips.com
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
***Information is proprietorially assembled from sources, enriched and owned by TorchTips.com LLC, TorchTools, Inc. and Bibow Industries Inc.
(C) (TM) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED OR REFERENCED in any manner in any device.