Ambulance D E Oxygen Tank Holder
Single Floor Mounted D or E Oxygen Tank Holder
Bibow Industries’ patented D or E single medical oxygen tank holder for ALL trucks, vans, ambulances. Made from 3/16" mild steel. This Ultimate D or E medical oxygen holder is FULLY welded and has 4+ holes for through bolts attachment to vehicle’s floor. Tank holders are engineered with channels or troughs on the bottom to allow for condensation, water or gas to escape. SAFETY – the patented oxygen Tank Holder contains 1 locking red "T" handle with locking Wing Nut / Jam Nut to purposefully enable users to “LOCK” the D or E Oxygen Tank into the 02 tank holder sleeve - all with a simple twist. Constructed from rigid steel to exceed ALL D.O.T. and O.S.H.A Type 2 gas holder requirements. Painted with RUST-OLEUM® epoxy spray paint – “BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™”
Purposefully engineered to last a lifetime!
- Prevents Oxygen Tank from falling over, tipping or being ejected
- 6" inch tall medical Oxygen Tank Sleeve: protects tank from side impact
- 3/16" - 1/4" Base Plate measures 5" wide x 10" long
- 3/16"thick steel Oxygen Tank receiving sleeve
- 3/16" steel bottom plate with 4+ through-bolt
attachment holes - locks holder into vehicle
- 3/16" steel bottom plate takes TANK IMPACT, NOT the
floor of vehicle
- Approx 4.4" diameter for D or E Oxygen Tanks
- Masterfully welded together INSIDE and OUT - lasts a lifetime!
- 1 Threaded locking RED "T" Handle to lock the Tank into the Sleeve Holders - tank can't fall out
- T-Handles have locking Wing-Nuts / Jam-Nuts
- Weighs over 10 lbs
- RUST-OLEUM® epoxy paints “BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™”
- Empowers Ambulance owners / end users to DEMAND vehicle
insurance premium REDUCTION!
*Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by source owner and/or torchtips.com
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
***Information is proprietorially assembled from sources, enriched and owned by TorchTips.com LLC, TorchTools, Inc. and Bibow Industries Inc.
(C) (TM) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED OR REFERENCED in any manner in any device.