B-Tank 20 lbs Beverage CO2 Tank Holder
B-Tank, 20 lbs C02, Carbon Dioxide Tank Holder
Industries’ patented acetylene B-Tank and 60-80 cubic foot C02 Carbon Dioxide Tank Holder for trucks, vans
and all vehicles. Made from
3/16" and 1/4" mild steel. This Ultimate twin or dual tank holder is FULLY welded and has 4+ holes for through bolts
attachment to vehicle’s floor. Tank
holders are engineered with channels or troughs on the bottom to allow for
condensation, water or gas to escape.
SAFETY – the patented acetylene Tank Holders contain two locking red
"T" handles with locking Wing Nut to purposefully enable users to “LOCK” the 60-80cf Carbon Dioxide Tank into the tank holder sleeve as well as the Acetylene B-Tank into it's tank sleeve - all with a simple twist. Constructed from rigid steel to exceed ALL
D.O.T. and O.S.H.A Type 2 gas holder requirements. Painted with RUST-OLEUM® epoxy spray paint –
“BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™”
Purposefully engineered to last a lifetime!
- 3/16" steel bottom plate with 4+ through-bolt
attachment holes - locks holder into vehicle
- 3/16" steel bottom plate takes TANK IMPACT, NOT the
floor of vehicle
- 3/16"-1/4"" steel CO2 Tank receiving sleeve: 8.25 inches I.D.
- 3/16"" steel Acetylene Tank receiving sleeve: 6.25 inches I.D.
- Approx 8.25" diameter for 20 lbs Beverage CO2 Tank (8" diameter, 27.5" tall)
- Approx 6.25" diameter for B Acetylene Tanks
- Masterfully welded together
- 4 Threaded locking RED "T" Handle to lock the Tanks into the Sleeve Holders - tanks can't fall out
- T-Handles have locking Wing-Nuts
- Weighs over 40 lbs
- RUST-OLEUM® epoxy paints “BECAUSE RUST SUCKS!©™”
- Empowers contractors or end users to DEMAND vehicle
insurance premium REDUCTION!
*Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by source owner and/or torchtips.com
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
***Information is proprietorially assembled from sources, enriched and owned by TorchTips.com LLC, TorchTools, Inc. and Bibow Industries Inc.
(C) (TM) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED OR REFERENCED in any manner in any device.