GKNAT-NT GENTEC Aircraft Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kit
GKNAT-NT GENTEC® Aircraft Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kit
GKNAT-NT Aircraft Tire inflation Kits allows for easy and cost effective filling of general aviation aircraft tires with pure Nitrogen gas. Leading aircraft tire manufactures and the FAA recommend the use of Nitrogen gas as it is a dry, inert gas and does not cause corrosion, oxidation or moisture to form within aircraft tires. Science has proven that Nitrogen has larger gas molecules than compressed air, therefore, low tire pressure due to allowable leakage is not only minimized, but also allows for tires to last longer, to perform better, and function with a greater degree of reliability than tires inflated with standard compressed air. Nitrogen has a low thermal expansion coefficient that minimizes heat damage from pressure changes
- Easy and cost effective filling Aircraft tires with pure nitrogen
- Tank Carry Handles make kits portable, easy to operate
- Kits conform to the specifications and requirements of UL, DOT, and OSHA
- Compressed Nitrogen Gas, a dry inert gas, allows tires to last longer, perform better, and function with a greater degree of reliability than tires inflated with standard compressed air
- Nitrogen's large-sized molecules helps with tire pressure retention, leads to more uniform tire wear, and allows for better gas mileage.
- Nitrogen has a low thermal expansion coefficient that minimizes heat damage from pressure changes.
GKNAT-NT Kit Includes
- 452IN-450-F GENTEC Single Stage Medium Duty Nitrogen Regulator (450 PSI)
- TF7000 Tire Inflation Handle with re-settable pressure gauge, W/O Whip
- TW146 12” Hose Whip End
- HBG-10 Nitrogen Hose 10' ft 1/4" ID, 300 PSI
- User Manual 9-WI7
- Patented Nitrogen Tank Carry Handle, Model NT by Bibow Industries
- NO NITROGEN TANK
- NO TANK CARRY STAND
- Subject to Equivalency Rules* due to Tariffs, Trade wars and Shipper / Vendor issues
PHOTO(S) / JPEG(S) ARE EXCLUSIVELY OWNED BY TORCHTIPS, LLC, BIBOW INDUSTRIES, INC AND TORCHTOOLS, INC
GENTEC HVAC PLUMBING CATALOG CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC GAS WELDING AND CUTTING CATALOG CAT-GWACA01012
TURBOTORCH NO. 56-1252C (5/15/11) AND WEBSITE AS OF 1/15/15
INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY SOURCE OWNER AND/OR TORCHTIPS.COM
*SOURCE GENTEC HVAC PLUMBING CATALOG CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC GAS WELDING AND CUTTING CATALOG CAT-GWACA01012
FIREPOWER CATALOG 83-1409 (02/21/14) AND WEBSITE AS OF 1/15/15
TORCHTIPS.COM CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION.
INFORMATION IS PROPRIETORIALLY ASSEMBLED FROM SOURCES, ENRICHED, EXPRESSED AND/OR OWNED BY TORCHTIPS LLC, TORCHTOOLS INC. AND BIBOW INDUSTRIES INC.
(C) (TM) ALL IMAGES, ALL CONTENT, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED, CALLED OR REFERENCED IN ANY MANNER IN OR ON ANY DEVICE, DATABASE OR DATA STRUCTURE OR IN ON ANY DEVICE OR VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT OR SERVER