GKNAT20-TC GENTEC Aircraft Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kit
GKNAT20-TC GENTEC® Aircraft Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kit, 20cf Nitrogen Tank, Tank Carry Stand
GKNAT20-TC Aircraft Tire inflation Kit with 20cf Nitrogen Tank allows for easy and cost effective filling of general aviation aircraft tires with pure Nitrogen gas. Leading aircraft tire manufactures and the FAA recommend the use of Nitrogen gas as it is a dry, inert gas and does not cause corrosion, oxidation or moisture to form within aircraft tires. Science has proven that Nitrogen has larger gas molecules than compressed air, therefore, low tire pressure due to allowable leakage is not only minimized, but also allows for tires to last longer, to perform better, and function with a greater degree of reliability than tires inflated with standard compressed air. Nitrogen has a low thermal expansion coefficient that minimizes heat damage from pressure changes
Easy and cost effective filling Aircraft tires with pure nitrogen
- Kits conform to the
specifications and requirements of UL, DOT, and OSHA
- Compressed Nitrogen Gas, a dry inert gas, allows tires to last longer, perform better, and function with a greater degree of reliability than tires inflated with standard compressed air
- Nitrogen's large-sized molecules helps with tire pressure retention, leads to more uniform tire wear, and allows for better gas mileage.
- Nitrogen has a low thermal expansion coefficient that minimizes heat damage from pressure changes.
GKNAT20-TC Kit Includes
- GENTEC GKNAT Aircraft Tire Inflation Kit:
- 452IN-450-F GENTEC Single Stage Medium Duty Nitrogen Regulator 450 PSI, 1/4" Flare
- TF7000 Tire Inflation Handle with re-settable pressure gauge w/o Whip
- TW146 12” Hose Whip End
- HBG-10 Nitrogen Hose 10' ft 1/4" ID, 300 PSI
- User Manual 9-WI7
- CY20-580 20 CU. FT. Nitrogen TANK, SHIPS EMPTY
- CRT20N GENTEC 20cf Nitrogen Tank Carry Stand
Equipment Catalog Form No. 65-1308 (1-/16/13) and website as of
GENTEC Gas Welding and Cutting Catalog Cat-GWACA01012 and website as of 1/15/2015
FIREPOWER Catalog 83-1409 (02/21/14) and website as of 1/15/2015
TURBOTORCH NO. 56-1252C (5/15/11) and website as of 1/15/2015
*Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by source owner and/or torchtips.com
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
****Information is proprietorially assembled from sources, enriched and owned by TorchTips LLC, TorchTools Inc. and Bibow Industries Inc.
(C) (TM) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED OR REFERENCED in any many on any device or in any digital or reference code