GKNT20-TC GENTEC Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kit
GKNT20-TC GENTEC® Nitrogen Tire Inflation Kit 175 PSI
· Easy and cost effective filling of automobile and truck tires with pure nitrogen.
· Tank Carry Handles / Tank Stands make kits portable, easy to operate
· Kits conform to the specifications and requirements of UL, DOT, and OSHA.
· Compressed Nitrogen Gas, a dry inert gas, allows tires to last longer, perform better, and function with a greater degree of reliability than tires inflated with standard compressed air.
· Nitrogen's large-sized molecules helps with tire pressure retention, leads to more uniform tire wear, and allows for better gas mileage.
· Nitrogen has a low thermal expansion coefficient that minimizes heat damage from pressure changes.
· 12” Hose whip end,
· High pressure Nitrogen regulator: 175 PSI max
· Dial pressure gauge with reset purge valve
· 12 ft. coiled hose
· 20 Cubic Foot Steel Nitrogen Tank (EMPTY)
· Steel Tank Stand Model CRT20N - adds 10 LBS of carrying weight
· BIBOW Nitrogen Tank Carry Handle Available
SUBJECT TO EQUIVALENCY RULES - due to COVID-19, Tariffs, inflation, shipper issues, vendor issues, supplier issues. Components received may be millspec equivalents or higher quality brand like Turbotorch, Merlin, Uniweld, Bibow Industries, Good year, NYCOIL
VICTOR INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT CATALOG FORM NO. 65-1308 (1-/16/13) AND WEBSITE
GENTEC HVAC PLUMBING CATALOG CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC GAS WELDING AND CUTTING CATALOG CAT-GWACA01012
INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY SOURCE OWNER AND/OR TORCHTIPS.COM
*SOURCES GENTEC HVAC PLUMBING CATALOG CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC GAS WELDING AND CUTTING CATALOG CAT-GWACA01012 AND ORAL CONVERSATIONS WITH GENTEC PRODUCT ENGINEERING
TORCHTIPS.COM CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION.
PHOTO(S) MAY BE EXCLUSIVELY OWNED BY TORCHTIPS, LLC, BIBOW INDUSTRIES, INC, TORCHTOOLS, INC.
(C) (TM) ALL IMAGES, ALL CONTENT, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED, CALLED OR REFERENCED IN ANY MANNER IN OR ON ANY DEVICE, DATABASE OR DATA STRUCTURE OR IN ON ANY DEVICE OR VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT OR SERVER