UNIWELD WH250 Style Torch Handle
UNIWELD WH250 Style Light Duty Torch Handle
- Forged Brass Head for Durability
- Ribbed Torch Barrel provides for Sure Grip
- Tube-in-Tube Design has greater wall thickness for higher handle strength
- Dense die-forged brass body threaded for easy service
- Control Valves have Teflon packaging for smooth, gas-tight operations
- Welding Range 1-1/4"
- "A" Hose Fittings
- Length 7-3/4"
- Weight 13.3 Oz
- 141C Cutting Attachment
- Uses Welding Nozzles 171W, 871W, 881W G17-VMA-1 GMTW, GMTT GMTR, G17-FT G13-8VM, G17
- Uses Heating Nozzles 171H, 171HN
Equipment Catalog Form No. 65-1308 (1-/16/13) and website
GENTEC HVAC Plumbing Catalog CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC Gas Welding and Cutting Catalog Cat-GWACA01012
FIREPOWER Catalog 83-1409 (02/21/14)
TURBOTORCH NO. 56-1252C (5/15/11) and website as of 1/15/15
WORTHINGTON Catalog-2013_rev3 and website as of 1/15/15
Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by source owner and/or torchtips.com
*Source GENTEC HVAC Plumbing Catalog CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC Gas Welding and Cutting Catalog Cat-GWACA01012
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
PHOTO may be exclusively OWNED by TorchTips, LLC, Bibow Industries, Inc, Torchtools, Inc.
(C) (TM) ALL IMAGES, ALL
CONTENT, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED, CALLED OR
REFERENCED in any manner in or on any device, database or data structure or in
on any device or virtual environment or server