VICTOR J-28 Light Duty Style Torch Handle
VICTOR® J-28 Light Duty Style Torch Handle
- Forged Brass Head for Durability
- Ribbed Torch Barrel provides for Sure Grip
- Tube-in-Tube Design has greater wall thickness for higher handle strength
- Dense die-forged brass body threaded for easy service
- Control Valves have Teflon packaging for smooth, gas-tight operations
- Welding Range 1-1/4"
- Length 6"
- Weight 8.5 Oz
- 24-CV5PR "A" Size Check Valves Available
- 142C Cutting Attachment
- Uses Welding Nozzles 171W, 871W, 881W, G17-VMA-1, GMTW, GMTT, GMTR, G17-FT, G13-8VM, G17
- Uses Heating Nozzles 171H 171HN
PHOTO is exclusively OWNED by TorchTips, LLC, Bibow Industries, Inc, Torchtools, Inc.
Equipment Catalog Form No. 65-1308 (1-/16/13) and website
GENTEC HVAC Plumbing Catalog CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC Gas Welding and Cutting Catalog Cat-GWACA01012
FIREPOWER Catalog 83-1409 (02/21/14)
TURBOTORCH NO. 56-1252C (5/15/11) and website as of 1/15/15
WORTHINGTON Catalog-2013_rev3 and website as of 1/15/15
Information provided for information purposes only. Subject to change by source owner and/or torchtips.com
*Sources GENTEC HVAC Plumbing Catalog CAT-HVAC1012, GENTEC Gas Welding and Cutting Catalog Cat-GWACA01012
Torchtips.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information. (C) (TM) ALL IMAGES, ALL CONTENT, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, NOT TO BE STOLEN, STORED, COPIED, CALLED OR REFERENCED in any manner in or on any device, database or data structure or in on any device or virtual environment or server